[F3A-Discussion] F3A Rules proposals

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:30:01 AKDT 2015

I agree, Mike.  The majority of the rules proposals are either
clarifications of existing rules or modifications (such as enhanced
turnarounds).  The biggest change is the noise check, which I echo many of
the other comments here, helps with the safety concern that was raised at
the last WC.  Several of the other proposals deal with F3M which is
non-existent in the USA and the proposals aim to make it more IMAC like
which will hopefully help.  The remaining proposals deal with F3P and those
are new schedules and an enhancement to clarify what a torque roll is (and
how to judge it) - which I wrote early last year to help the judges at the
USA F3P team selection contest.