[F3A-Discussion] 2023 Sequences

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 10:06:15 AKST 2018

Thanks for the feedback, Mark.

I do agree on those maneuvers that are just impossible to judge and fly
properly because everyone's interpretation is different.  Would you
increase the difficulty of the unknown maneuvers?  How about the length of
the unknown?  Shorter but more difficult?

Well timed (being able to fit the sequence within 8 minutes) and perhaps
shortening the sequences (F and unknown mainly) to allow for a level
playing field between glow and electric?