[F3A-Discussion] Voting Plenary Proposals

Don Ramsey donramsey at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 08:33:09 AKDT 2019

Derek,

My thoughts:

b  -  5.1.8 keep the ½ points.  It took long enough to get it, keep it.

i  -  5.1.9 Anyone who has taken the time to practice and the expense to come should have the 4 flights.  If necessary have a 10 judges for up to maybe a 100 pilots.

L  -  5.1.9 seems reasonable.

N – 5.1.9  undecided

O – 5.1.10 I would be against.  Have 2 panels of 5 judges and let them work a little harder.  Don’t reduce the number of flights in the prelims.

Don