[F3A-Discussion] Voting Plenary Proposals

Earl Haury ejhaury at comcast.net
Mon Mar 11 12:45:03 AKDT 2019

Derek

No to all the French proposals, pretty obvious they’re trying to cover their previous losses!

Suspect fewer prelim flights will prove to diminish attendance. Considering most pilots have 5 figures invested in equipment / attendance expenses, I doubt if raising entry fees (again) to ensure a primo event is all that bad.

The Judging Assistant (zero judges) is long overdue. 5.1.8 is unclear, especially the last sentence. Better if the judges accept the Assistant decision.

Good luck

Earl