[NSRCA-discussion] Coloring A Canopy

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Mon Feb 6 12:50:35 AKST 2006

Scott,
That's pretty much how I did my two Smaragds which you've seen. However, the paint I used was for car bodies and I found the spray can to be awful with lots of spitting. I ended up with the stuff in the bottle and airbrushed it after thinning it twice the amount that the directions called for.

Verne